Welcome to graphicsrequest, not just your run-of-the-mill graphics request community. Offering everything from backgrounds to icons, friends only to headers, this is your last stop on getting help with that icon you've always wanted or that one thing your layout is missing. Feel free to post your own endeavors [to an extent of course] or to become a moderator and creator [please leave a comment if you have an interest in doing so..]. *NEW* Request your color bar or AOL Instant Messenger Icons here!
1. Only use this form to request. We do this to help maximize the potential of your icon and to keep your vision clear and direct.
2. Don't cross-post requests. It's an insult to our community and the others that you are posting to. We take time out of our lives to take your requests, don't make us have to double up what others've done.
3. Host all images yourself.
4. Keyword credit is not just expected, but required. If you don't know how to do so, please read the tutorial that I've written here. If you fail to do so after being explicitly asked to give credit in keywords, you will no longer have your requests eligible for completion.
5. All requests must be in their own post. Do not under any circumstances request an icon in a comment or an IM or any such manner.
6. Any request can be made. However, keep in mind that your current moderator, rockyracoon01 is in fact a guy. Therefore, you increase your chances of having your request rejected if it falls into the following categories:
-excessively and/or ridiculously girly.
-requests which picture making out with your significant other (i don't want to see it, nor does the rest of the livejournal community).
.celebrity obsessed or fan(girl/boy) related subject matter.
This isn't to say that I won't do them, because I probably will, but establishing this beforehand gives me some back-up when I get too many of the stomach twisting sappy stuff. Save it for your dates, please.
Follow these rules and you are more than welcome to take part in this community. It shouldn't be too hard and if you have any questions, feel free to ask.
rockyracoon01 creative, talented [or so I'm told] and willing to listen to you get the most out of your icon space. Don't feel hesitant to ask me to change something. If there's something I can't do, I'll tell you, but otherwise, ask away. check out my icon/example gallery at athrustofgrace!
Click here for buttons and banners. Feel free to use any of our buttons and banners as means of crediting or promotion!
Now that you've got all the graphics your heart desires, head over to pimp_my_journal for all your layout needs. Maximize the potential of your layout..be it free or paid! Tell them graphicsrequest sent you.